Welding Machines – Tornado
With wide Range of Rectifier and Inverter welding equipment, ADOR FONTECH pioneers in life enhancement and reclamation of critical engineering components bring you the latest in welding, cutting and welder safety equipment. Moving towards the latest technology, compact equipment with assured power savings and enhanced productivity comparable with the best in the world. Absolute state-of-the-art. Backed by a full fledged team of engineers for sales and service, authorized service centers and authorized dealers all over India. All welding equipment come with the latest high frequency inverters guaranteed to perform and tested in the most severe work conditions.
POWER SOURCE – COMPARISON
Tornado 201 – 220V AC
Light weight and compact single phase welding rectifier. Suitable for MMA and TIG welding with scratch start process. Ideal for field operation of oil pipeline, construction of power station, nuclear energy, aerospace, industrial installation and bridge construction.
- Light weight and compact single phase welding rectifier
- IGBT inverter based energy saving and efficient power source
- Digital display and precise presetting of welding current
- Arc-force adjustment option on front panel for better arc striking
- Suitable for MMA and TIG welding with scratch start process
THUNDER-i 400 – 415V AC
DC power source for MMA with IGBT based inverter technology, suitable for fabrication, shipyards, steel construction, pipe welding and maintenance. Also option for VRD mode available.
Tornado 401 with VRD – 415V AC
Tornado 401 is manual arc welding power source with IGBT inverter technology. Ideally suitable for continuous use for heavy fabrication. Excellent power saving and compact weight. MMA / lift arc switch available. VRD option is also available.
- High quality, stable performance
- High duty cycle
- Stable arc and excellent welding seam
- Adjustable arc force
- Suitable for cellulosic rods