Cylindrical Roller Bearings
Radial cylindrical roller bearings can offer higher radial load capacity than other bearing designs. The Timken company offers a wide range of full complement, one -, two -, and four-row designs to meet various application requirements.
Types of Cylindrical Bearings
- Single Row
- Two Row
- Four Row
- Single / Double Row CRB
2. Four Row CRB
TIMKEN MA/MB Cage Design Features
- MA & MB Cage design
- Single piece cage body, machined brass
- Land-riding with lubrication slots
- Full milled pocket
- Spring pins retain rollers, not contacted in operation
- Rollers manufactured with a recess diameter in the ends with a diameter that will result in radial clearance with spring pin when bearing is assembled.
- Spring pin press-fits into the cage and retains rollers for assembly